The Agile follows these principles:
- Satisfy the customer through very early and continuous delivery of valuable solutions with a high priority.
- Always welcome change requirements every time and even late in development. For the competitive advantage of customer agile process is very renowned.
- Delivering working software frequently with duration from a couple of weeks to couple of months and preferred to finish in less time.
- Throughout the project developers and business people work together.
- Motivate the individuals in the project by trusting them and giving them the environment and support to get the job done.
- Face-to-face conversation is very efficient and effective method of conveying information to and with the development team.
- Progress is measured only by the working software.
- The Stakeholders of the project should be able to maintain a constant pace without a fixed limit of time as the agile process promotes Sustainable development.
- In agile Continuous attention to good design and excellence in the technical issues are needed.
- Simplicity is very essential in agile.
- In Agile self-organizing teams provide the best architectures, requirements and the designs.
- The team reflections on how to become more effectively and adjusts its behavior accordingly with regular intervals.
Agile For Dummies, IBM Limited Edition