Functional & Non Functional Requirements
Functional Requirement means Operations and activities that a system must be able to perform.
Functional Requirements should include:
1) Description of data to be entered into the system
2) Description of Operations performed by each Screen
3) Description of work-flows performed by the system
4) Description of the system reports and outputs.
The functional requirement specification is designed to be read by general audience. Readers should Understand the system.
Examples of Functional Requirements:
- Business Rules
- Historical Data
- Legal and Regulatory requirement
- External Interface
Non Functional Requirements:These requirements describes operational Characterstics of the system.
These requirements are related to
- Data Integrity